Yes! Hickeys are embarrassing. And especially when you have to go for work the next morning; everybody comes to know about the wild night you had. No matter how much you try to hide it with a cloth or makeup; someone or the else notices it.
So, here are some ways to make it fade away, super-quick.
1. Cold Spoon: Place a spoon in your refrigerator for eight to 10 minutes before lightly stroking it over the hickey. This technique is most effective while the hickey is brand new.
2. Banana peel: The inside of a banana peel acts as a cooling treatment that can help shrink the hickey. Remove the peel from a ripe banana and place the inside of it onto your hickey for about 10 to 30 minutes.
3. Tooth brush: Using a toothbrush with super-soft bristles helps with the stimulation of blood circulation on and around the hickey.
4. Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is a natural moisturizer known for its rejuvenating and healing properties that reduce sensitivity. Apply and massage for 5 minutes over the affected area.
5. Warm compress: Simply wet a washcloth with warm water before placing it on the bruised area for about five minutes. And, it will start to fade soon. It’s actually faster than the cooling method.
6. Massage: Massaging the area of the hickey will make it possible for the blood to disperse and the color of the Hickey will start to fade. That is going to depend on how soon you massage the area after the hickey appears.
7. Alcohol: If only a few hours have passed since you received your love bites, massage with alcohol is probably the best treatment you need. Put a little alcohol on and around the hickey with a cotton ball. Gently massage for a few minutes.
8. Twisting cylindrical objects: Use an object with a circular shape such as a pen cap or a lipstick cap. Press it hard on the Hickey and turn it around. Hold the object for up to five minutes. This method breaks the clot and makes it easy for the body to reabsorb the blood.
iKarmik says, use these quick hacks to get rid of those unwanted blood clots. Sure, you had a wild night; but the world doesn’t need to know that. So, instead of covering it with a scarf or makeup and feeling conscious about it every minute, these tips can make those hickeys fade away real soon!