Finally the day arrives, the one you’ve been waiting for since you put down your resignation papers; your last day at work. And just like your first day at work, the last one can be a roller-coaster ride of emotions. So here are the thoughts that people have when it is their last day in office.
1. While cleaning their stuff, you wonder how so many things did came here in the first place and how will you take it home?
2. Yay!!! You won’t have to get up early in the morning anymore.
3. While looking at the faces of people you don’t like, Thank God you don’t have to see them anymore.
4. OMG! Who will get you your daily 11 am coffee now?
5. Where will you download the next season of Game of Thrones now? Because you obviously use the office internet for official purposes.
6. Why is this day so long? Why is the time not running? Oh God!!!
7. So much history has to be deleted from the browser, arrghhhh!!!
8. Looking at the co-workers, *sigh* will definitely miss these idiots.
9. Oh F***! What will you do with your life after this????
10. Who will share their food with you now?
11. Feels like you’re leaving your home when leaving office and you try hard not to cry.
iKarmik says, no matter how much you hate getting up early in the morning, you will miss your work more than you know. The last day of work always leaves mixed feelings in your heart. While you’re moving forward in your life, you carry the experience and learning with you as you grow. So with a heavy heart, say your last goodbyes to the place where you spent more time than your own home.