Summer calls for short and breezy clothes that are comfy and super-trendy at the same time. But this season, it’s time to realize that those sundresses, tanks tops, crop tops and shorts have spoken enough and now your footwear needs to do the talking. So ladies, don’t just splurge on clothes this summer! Take your style quotient up a notch by trying out some quirky footwear.
- Tie-ups: These are perfect for dressing up your denim shorts, T-shirt dress or even a smart pair of boyfriend jeans. Choose from the classic black or tan to a dark pair of tie-ups to instantly brighten up your outfit.
- Espadrilles: This would be the most versatile kind of footwear you could own. From jeans and shorts to skirts and dresses, they can be paired with absolutely anything. Cuffed jeans and shirtdresses look best with espadrilles.
- Flatforms: What more do you need when you can reach that desired height with heels but still feel like you’re wearing flats? Flatforms are the most comfortable pair of heels you’ll find. So go ahead and make flaunt those long legs in any of your clothes! Take your pick from plain, metallic and shimmer!
- Pointy toe flats: These classic babies are perfect for work. They look amazing with formalwear. You could dress up a monochrome outfit with a bright pair of Pointy toe flats or dress down a bright outfit with a nude pair.
- Velvet flats: Velvet is definitely in vogue this season and you shouldn’t be giving up on it just because it’s summer. While velvet clothes might not seem like a very summer-friendly option, velvet shoes would be perfect! Put on a pair of velvet flats and watch your LBD look its best.
6. Printed shoes: Summer calls for a whole lot of print play! Experiment with bows and studs, animal prints and polka dots. Be sure to make them stand out by wearing them with plain or monochrome outfits.
ikarmik says, everyone likes to dress up in cute and funky clothes during the summer, but it’s important to not kill the look by pairing them up with boring footwear. Try these flats this season and give the heat some competition! For more updates on fashion, lifestyle and Bollywood, keep following us.