When it comes to comfort clothing, don’t we all first think of pairing our favourite jeans with a nice T-shirt? As much as we love pulling off jeans, it might not be the best option in the peak of summers. Why not try something that’s more light and breezy especially when you can manage to look effortlessly stylish?
1. Joggers: Do you need to step out of the house when you’d rather stay cosy in your sweatpants? Here’s a really casual yet fashionable option. Joggers have evolved from being baggy and sporty to a very comfortable fashion statement. Pair them up with a tank top for a day out with friends or step out for a jog in a sports bra. Joggers can also be dressed up or down with a gorgeous pair of stilettos or your go-to sneakers, depending on the look you wish to achieve.
2. Chinos: If you’re ever confused about wanting to wear something that’s more formal than denims but less formal than trousers, Chinos are definitely the solution. Experiment with different colours and wear them with a neutral V-neck T-shirt or a button down shirt. They look super classy when worn with ankle boots.
3. Culottes: What could be better than beating the heat with the season’s all new loose, cropped trousers! Team it up with a shirt and stilettos for a formal look or a simple tank top with pumps for the perfect brunch look.
4. Harem Pants: Heading out for a formal event at the end of a stressful day? Be comfortable without bringing down your cool quotient in a nice pair of high-waisted harem pants. Put on an off-shoulder or a crop top and you’re good to go. You could also slip on a tank top with harem pants to run those last minute errands!
5. Flared pants: With the return of the 70’s style, flared pants have made their way back and this time it seems like they’re here to stay. These pants make your legs look longer. Floral flared pants with a plain top calls for the perfect summer look, while a bralette would give you that stunning ‘oomph’ factor.
iKarmik says, we know jeans have been our ultimate hug wear for the longest time but considering the rise in temperature, it’s okay to shift loyalties for some time. Try out the various other options and we promise you won’t regret it. For more updates on fashion, entertainment and lifestyle; keep following us!