Summer is here with a hell lot of humidity, sweat, and summer hair and skin problems. These hair problems are the most annoying thing when we want to step out in the sun but due to the fear of getting frizzy hair, we don’t.
So, here are some common summer hair problems and how to solve them.
1. Chlorine and saltwater damage: First of all use a rubber cap to cover your hair whenever you go out swimming, it doesn’t apply on the beach though because of obvious reasons. But to get over that damage, you can use an apple cider vinegar rinse that will easily fix the damage.
2. Humid frizz: Use a moisturizing shampoo instead of a regular Shampoo in summers it will keep your strands hydrated
3. Color fading: Use good quality and natural hair packs, preferably every week, so that you hair color is intact and it remains shinier and stronger for long.
4. Greasy hair: Sweating causes a lot of problems in our head and one of them is greasy hair. To get rid of this, dry shampoo is the quickest and easiest way to give your hair a new bounce even without showering.
5. Dullness: Sun tend to make our hair dull and lifeless but deep conditioning can save you from a bad hair day. So, when you’re going for a hair wash, make sure you use leave in conditioner.
6. Hair fall: Coconut milk can be a huge savior for to save you from hairfall this summer because of it’s natural elements. It keeps your hair soft and bouncy.
7. Dandruff: Summer makes your scalp dry, hence resulting to heavy dandruff. Regular oiling and washing it off after 30 minutes is the easiest solution to control dandruff.
iKarmik says, it’s time now to shoo away your summer hair problems with these easy fixes. To avoid such problems for a longer period of time, we would suggest you to use products like; leave-in conditioner, dry shampoo and get a hair-spa every once in a while. This will improve the quality of your hair and will give your shinier tresses. Also remember, cool hats can be your-best friends this summer!