Hollywood might not be too good in keeping relationships with their baes Which we have already given you examples of) But, when it comes to defining friendships there’s no better example to give than these people.
Here are those celebrity BFFs, who withstood their race against time!
1. Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift: There’s no doubt that Taylor and Selena are BFFs since years. Even though when Selena was in rehab, recently and had to cut her Revival tour short. Taylor was spotted in Nashville where she just went to meet Sel. There were also rumours that their friendship has hit rock-bottom but Taylor put all those to rest when Selena was doing an intagram live and Taylor chipped in. Isn’t that too cute?!?
2. Vannessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale: Since the High School Musical came out, these actresses might have played brooding enemies in all it’s franchise, but they are best friends; off-screen. Recently, they even sung together in a music video for the first time ever and it was just too beautiful!
3. Ben Affleck and Matt Damon: They have been besties since childhood and have been inseparable in Hollywood. In a recent interview he confessed, “I can’t tell you how valuable it is to have somebody who’s been through things with you, ups and downs, who knows what your life experience is like, who can identify with that. It’s an incredibly valuable friendship and it’s very precious and so is my friendship with my brother. I don’t know what I would do without those guys.” Aww! That’s just adorable.
4. Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts: These ladies have been close since attending high school at the Phillip Street Theatre in Sydney, and their friendship is evident at movie premieres and award shows to this day. On her relationship with Naomi, Nicole has said that they are “very, very good friends and have maintained that through so many things,” adding, “I think that’s really rare, particularly for actresses, and I take a lot of pride in that.”
5. Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings: these two have been great friends since many years and were superexcited to work together in ‘Thor: the dark world’. During the pregnancy of Natalie, Kat was spotted taking care of Natalie in Israel.
6. Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore: The Charlie’s Angels actresses have been BFFs since we don’t even know when and are often spotted together taking a vacay. Drew Barrymore has also confessed that Cameron will be the one to break her out of the jail if such situation turns up. Well, that would be a real-life charlie’s angels drama we’ll get to witness.
7. Fergie and Kim Kardashian: This “MILFs” (if you know what we mean) have been BFFs since forever and there social media handles is a proof. Fergie has also confessed that she is been supported by a lot of friends before she came into this industry and Kim and Chrissy Teigen were amongst them.
8. Gwyneth Paltrow and Reese Witherspoon: Despite they were rumoured to have parted waysin 2013, they have stood strong and proved the world wrong by appearing together at a lot of events in 2016. Gwyneth also posted this picture together with a beautiful caption.
9. Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence: “Ek ladka aur ladki kabhi sirf dost nahi ho sakte…” this saying is definitely proved wrong by these two. Though, how much ever we wanted to see these two as a couple, but they have proved their friendship over the years. Brad has confessed about Jennifer that she is his $ a.m friend. “She the person you want on set with you at 4:00 in the morning when you’re losing your mind.” He said in 2012. Isn’t that just the best?
10. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler: We have seen these two in the most number of BFF flicks than any other actresses. They have been BFFs for 20 years and we can just rest out case by saying strong women lift each other up; and these two set the perfect example because both of them are the Hollywood’s best comic actresses till date.
11. Julia Roberts and George Clooney: “What a relief we’re not Hollywood friends,” said Roberts at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival. “I just said to him an hour ago, ‘Thank God we really do like each other, or we’d be in hell.’” This sentence itself has all the friendship feels in it.
iKarmik says, Hollywood might be really bad in handling love relationships as we have seen too many recent break-ups; but when it comes to fulfilling friendship vows, there’s something we all can learn from these besties of the La La Land. We hope that all of them just keep giving us friendship goals for many more years to come.